Ta Daaaa! Here is baby sissy's room, as Roman would say. I plan on putting her name above the crib, but since its super secret, I'll just put the before picture up. I'm kind of obsessed with her room.
The new crib!

Roman, assuming the baby position

My new dresser/changing table -thanks jamie

so cute!
12 comments:
I LOVE THE ROOM!!! I think the crib is fabulous and the colors are amazing. I'm glad Roman was able to "demonstrate" the baby pose with Kyle. Way to decorate Jules!!!! I am so excited for baby girl. Love, MOM
Oh I am loving this. Very cute and so you.
SO cute!
i love that bedding! and the tree on the wall is so cute! can't wait to meet your little thing...
LoVe it.
Totally the bedding I had picked out if Luke would have been a girl!! Gotta love pottery barn! SO CUTE! She is going to be one darling little girl!
in love!
Wow, I love it! I am so jealous!
Niiiice. We definitely are twins. I adore everything! Jealous you got a fab new crib! Fun fun fun!
D*MN you and your decorating skills!! :)
That is so CUTE! I absolutely love it!
it all looks so cute!
Post a Comment