Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pet Peeve of the day

--Just because I am pregnant, does not mean that I want to hold your baby.

--Conversational High-Fives: High-fiving at any time other than when one is actively playing a sport

--Grocery clerks that bundle the receipt with my change.

--When someone doesn't completely erase everything on the chalkboard.

--When people say, "It's always in the last place you look".

--Your personalized vinyl family on your back windshield

--When the microwave numbers haven't been cleared

--Grossly long acrylic nails typing on a keyboard

--Couples who sit on the same side of a booth

--Pants on the ground, pants on the ground. Lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground.

--people who walk while using weights

--Please never refer to California as "CALI". Its not okay. It's also not okay to say "so-cal"

7 comments:

Mahana said...

muahahaha! this made me laugh. It's like when people ask me if I WANT to watch their kids for a bit. I don't even want to watch my own half the time. And no, it's not just "one more kid so it's not a big deal"...it's one that isn't my own. and that is a BIG difference.

Karen said...

This made me laugh too!! Why on earth would you want to hold someone else's baby when you are ready to have your own--and not your first one either. People are odd.

paige said...

hey, will you watch my kids next week? that'd be awesome.

michiganbliss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I get annoyed by poor grammer. It's not Ax, it's Ask, not samich, it's sandwich, not crick it's creek.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I HATE those personalized family stickers on the back of cars. Holy cow, thank you for saying something!

Jeannie said...

Hi. Its michelle on Jeannies blog. Blogstalking. But I totally agree with the saying, "it was in the last place I looked" Well dah. Really. Why would you look somewhere else when you've already found it! Haha you make me laugh!