Ever since I deleted my facebook, I've been feeling withdrawls of my status updates. You know... the one sentence of random thoughts that your friends can give you a thumbs up on. Yah, I miss that. Now, I just have a thought enter my head, and it just goes to waste. So this post is for all my random thoughts that you can like or dislike.... facebook style.
1. I'm trying to convince Kyle to buy this crib for the baby's room. I had a friend suggest that the only way to convince a husband of buying a new crib, is to break the old one. Hmmm....
2. I get about 200 views on my youtube video a day. And I love getting comments where people tell me how fantastic I am. However, nothing bums you out more than when people tell you that you look like Ashley Tisdale, but not as skinny.
3. I woke up this morning craving Kankun chips and salsa. Hence, the post title.
4. Kyle uploaded some thingy to my phone that has my itunes songs on it. Blackberry's are the best.
5. My friend traded me my leftover blue paint from Romans room, for her old dresser that doubles as a changing table. I think I got the better end of that deal.
6. Not sure where along the way this happened, but I am not as nice as I used to be. And being too nice is seriously over-rated.
7. We got bunk beds for the boys room. They are so so cute. I'll post pictures when they clean up in there.
8. I subbed for my mother-in-laws bunco group last night. I'm not calling them old, but oldER ladies are SO MUCH FUN!!! And even funnier when they swear.
Stay tuned for more blogger status updates.
14 comments:
Okay so I just watched you youtube video. Amazing. Two observations, you do sort of kind of a little have ashley tisdale resemblances, only you are MUCH cuter, and you look way skinny! People are so crazy and critical sometimes because they have no talent to share with the world and they are jealous. And yes, I agree that being too nice sometimes gets you no where.
Eat anything you want--it's the countdown to baby girl. I love your singing voice- on here and u-tube. I love that crib but would really like a bathroom when we stay (if it's a choice) Maybe you will get both!!! Watch what you say about "older ladies" (I'm one of them --darnnit). I love you and your boys and your baby girl. love, MOM ps You are way more beautiful than Ashley Tisdale and skinnier.
I had chexmix and a regular coke for breakfast.
I SO Want a new crib. That one is ultra cute. I think I'm going to have to settle for just repainting mine though. lame.
Ashley Tisdale would be nothing without hoardes of marketeers. You are just super cool that people gravitate towards you without the Disney hype. And really? her prettier and skinnier? My computer screen must be waaay off then.
Old(er) ladies rock. Seriously. Had bingo night at my house and they were feisty, dirty and hilarious. My kind of people.
Thumbs-up (like sign)
Why the facebook departure???
Love this post! I'm bad at blogging! Love the pics Shelle took of the fam! Love this song....think it's my favorite!
hahaha thats the crib i want right now. it's great.
HAPPY 32 WEEKS MY GIRL!! See you soon. Love, MOM
I MISS STATUS UPDATES TOO!!!! I have no clue how to remedy this...
hahaha i love your random thought post... thats all
oh ps you should have filmed it cuz i know who is in that club haha
paula must have been there. love that woman! :)
very cool crib. just get it. sell your old one... in one door and out the other, that's my motto. :)
I have been missing by eating buddy a lot lately. I love your random thoughts. I hope we can see you guys soon.
Kan Kun chips and salsa....yummmmm.
How did you load your iTunes on to your Blackberry? This would be really good to know. Kyle, help me out here.
And you are nice sis, the best. That's why everyone loves you.
I'm totally with ya about facebook. I deleted mine a few months ago.
Post a Comment