Monday, January 18, 2010

Midway Museum- San Diego

Back in Utah with Romans best bud Elsie

That's love

Not nearly as cool riding in snow

SNOW!!!

Eating downtown San Diego

USS Midway

I was there too, I swear

Check out my zoom

non- zoomed
love the boys

so fun

Cock-pit

you can ring my bell

5 comments:

Karen said...

These pictures are terrific Jules. Thanks for posting them. love, Mom

Ashlee said...

Great pics. Could Roman and Elise be any cuter? I think not!

P.S. I want to know the baby's name :)

Mahana said...

I need to know what camera you have!?

And your kids are too freakin' adorable. Seriously. I'm green as Gavin's hoodie over here.

Gines said...

Hey we must have just missed you in San Diego!! We were there for New Years:) Looks like you guys had a ton of fun and I can't believe you have less than 2 months left! Wow how time flies. And I love your EFY song - it made me cry - such an incredible song and voice:) Miss you!

Nichelle said...

roman is getting really cute, he's really coming into his own little man self. i love these boys