Roman cruising on his 4 wheeler

Dave and the beard

kyle and the beard

Gramma and Roman

Learning

That Marc, he's so hot right now

The new football

Cutie

hmm.

The boys

Roman obviously doesnt like pictures

Napping Christmas Day

It was 65 degrees

He ain't a terrorist, he's my brother

kiddos
7 comments:
You made my day. These pictures are wonderful. love you, Mom
Rumor has it that the terrorist SHAVED! Now clean faced, he looks like his brother, and actually has a family resemblance to his sister!
p.s. Thanks for posting all those great photos. Christmas was a lot of fun.
Nice pics Jules. Great times for all.
That's how Christmas should be. Sunny AND warm. White christmas is so overrated! I miss the Christmas of my youth at Newport Beach. sigh.
I miss everyone. Why can't we live closer?? love, MOM
Holy sh**!!! I laughed so hard when I saw Dave's pic and your title. Heee-larious! I miss those Roses, they're such fun!!!
Remember when Gavin gave me a candy cane from his stocking? I love that kid!
Post a Comment