I got the actual copy of my 2010 EFY song "Let It Begin". I can't wait for everyone to hear it. I'm really proud of it and I think it's so beautiful. Just had to let you know and give you something to look forward to :)
I can't wait to hear it too! And by the way I love your home! It is so beautiful! I am all about big and open! Great job decorating! I would walk through your home for sure! So excited for you to be having a baby girl! They are so fun! But i know boys are fun to so I want a boy next!
6 comments:
I love this song Jules. It is my favorite so far!! I cry when I hear how amazing your voice sounds. I love Tyler's arrangement too. Love always, MOM
YAY! i can't wait to get it!
I can't wait to hear it too! And by the way I love your home! It is so beautiful! I am all about big and open! Great job decorating! I would walk through your home for sure! So excited for you to be having a baby girl! They are so fun! But i know boys are fun to so I want a boy next!
waiting waiting waiting. Um, next time please tell me closer to when you are going to let us sample it! I'm dying over here.
Congratulations Julie! Can't wait to hear it. :)
Post a Comment