Monday, January 4, 2010

Here's the new EFY song...

I could probably get my butt kicked for sharing this song with you. But since only about 2.5 people read my blog, I figure I'm not doing any harm.

It sounds exactly like the first version. But better. Enjoy.


12 comments:

Krystle said...

yay!! im so glad i have a super cool famous cousin!!! :D

Jessica and Justin said...

Beautiful! I love it!!

Mahana said...

Teary-eyed. Love it.

ps. um could you not refer to me as your 2.5 person who reads this? I know I've gotten a little thicker over the years, but I don't think I'd count as 2.5 people! ;P

pss. I got on the treadmill today while watching reruns of keeping up with the kardashians. then went and ate 3 cupcakes because their booties made me jealous. Curse you Kim K.

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

jyard-

it's gorgeous! you are something woman!

Can I be the half person? it might make me feel better about my weight. :) haha.

how's the baby? my mom and I want to know if you're releasing any top secret baby name information... :)?

Karen said...

Jules, I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH!!!! As you know, this is my favorite so far. I love how you worked your "Julie magic" when you performed this with Tyler. Keep singing my beautiful daughter!! love always, your MOM

Unknown said...

You are so gifted....love you! JRose

emily said...

Fabulous!!!! You always been talented...even when you were younger!

Smittys said...

love it!

Victoria said...

I LOVE this song. You are amazing!! When does the CD come out? Will they wait until summer?

Stacey Bacon said...

you are a rock star! The song is beautiful and you sound fabulous! I really enjoy your voice ;) Keep singin chica!

Karen said...

By the way, congratulations on 30 weeks. It won't be long before my beautiful granddaughter will be born. I love you, MOM

Tori said...

Amazing! I love it.