Kyle ran in this years Ragnar Relay in Vegas. Not sure if I have all the facts straight, but it was 128 miles. He was on a team of 12 people and they divide those miles up into different legs. Kyle joined the team at the last second and ran without serious training. Like, oh, I think I'll go run 30 miles in 2 days. Why not?!?
Every team dresses up as a theme. His team went with the disco theme. Hence the amazing, yet slightly embarrassing, salmon pants.
Anyway, he is a BEAST and is now totally hooked on running these things. Good for you Kyle! Someone needs some exercise in this family...

7 comments:
Umm ya It was 180 miles and we only had 10 runners for the race. So those are the facts. (Kyle)
He didn't run in those ridiculous pants, did he?!?
Still a stud, even with the crazy outfit afterward. You are an amazing runner and athlete. love, Karen
Yeah seriously, did he run 30 miles in those pant? I've been seeing all this weird ragnar stuff on his facebook and i have completely disregarding it assuming that kyle was not one of those insane runners. That is so amazing he did that! Way to go kyle!
Tell Kyle that when he's done with the sissy marathons, he should come up to Alaska and do the ones they have up here. Nothing but running up and down the mountains (while dodging moose, bear, and an occasional rabbit to add to the fun.) But don't bring the pants. Some redneck would probably shoot him ;P
too sexy.
nice very nice. I have heard that running is VERY addicting so i have decided that thats why I am chubby because who wants to get addicted to something healthy..
Post a Comment