I've sucked at blogging lately. Here are pictures from Romans B-day. October 4. He turned 2. I can't believe he's already 2. Crazy. He's super funny and lately he's been telling me that he saw monsters upstairs. He cracks me up and I'm glad I have a few hours in the day alone with him before the baby comes. He's pretty delightful!
SO cute! I love the monsters thing. I think that it is Yo Gabba gabba because Addy talked about the sketti monster that was orange and green and made me find it under the table. Kids are funny!
5 comments:
SO cute! I love the monsters thing. I think that it is Yo Gabba gabba because Addy talked about the sketti monster that was orange and green and made me find it under the table. Kids are funny!
I love these pictures of adorable Roman. He is a doll!! love, Mom/grandma
I agree, he is soo delightful! I love when he comes to nursery! He's so much fun.
Roman's sooo cute! I love his developing personality! Did he arrange all those cars like that facing the basketball hoop?!
Just noticed! Did Roman ever open our presents? Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment