Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's a Girl!!! .... well, a 55% chance.

I had an ultrasound yesterday. The verdict is, it's 55% chance its a girl. Not sure what that even means. But I'll take it! :) He definately didn't see a boy part, but he didn't want to get my hopes up, because it could show up next time. It's still pretty early to find out. I will go back in about 3 weeks to confirm. But for now, its still a waiting game. Just thought I would inform you all. Either way, the baby is healthy and has all its important parts. And (she) was crossing her legs around her ankles, which I thought was super cute. It's always fun to see your baby. Or anyone's baby for that matter. So, she or he will be loved no matter what. My kids loved seeing their new baby on the tv. Fun stuff.


ps- Im totally distracted while writing this because I'm on hold with my medical billing company and trying to multi-task. Which -by the way- I suck at. Mom's are supposed to be the ultimate multi-taskers. Not me...

13 comments:

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

julie! no floating fetus widget!? thank the lord! :)

how far along are you?

it's totally a girl!!! i can feel it. :)

congratulations again!

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

My sweet friend, I'm planning a party in beaver....at your house.... Well a party of You, Kate, and myself. Or or you could come up and Kate can take us to this fabulous frozen yogurt place. It's orgazmic, I'm not kidding. Either way I'll bring my girly present for you cause I can't wait. Love your guts friend!

Lindsay said...

Don't taunt me like that!!

Mahana said...

55%. Better than 50!

At least your dr didn't tell you 100% and be wrong. My SIL was told by her dr. that it was 100% a girl (they were hoping for a boy) then TWO ultrasounds later, but with a new lady, she was told that there was no way it was a girl because "there is a penis between HIS legs".

PS I'm already checking out adorable high fashion girl clothes to send your DAUGHTER! whoo-hoo.

The Fab Fabian Life said...

It better be a girl I am already working on bows for her!! Yeah for girl clothes, blankets, shoes, bows, bracelets--- oh girls are so fun!!

Karen said...

I hope you have a beautiful, healthy baby GIRL or boy. You have wonderful children. I love them so much and love you and Kyle!! MOM

Victoria said...

I hope it's a girl, too!! You have beautiful buys. Seriously. I'm sure they won't want to hear that they are beautiful, but your girl will be gorgeous!!

Nichelle said...

hahaha 55%?? that is such a vague estimate doctor! but i feel like it is a girl, and my intuition is pretty right on. i feel it more surely like at an 85%

Chase and Nichole said...

Going for baby number three huh? Congrats! I am so excited for you! ANd I hope it really is a girl, thea are so fun!

Burnett Family said...

I"ll take 55%:)!! I am sure this baby's big brothers are excited!

ssh said...

yeah for the 55% chance XX. don't feel bad about multi-tasking. at least you can. men suck at it.

Karen said...

I miss your music 'you can change' on here. love, MOM

Mandy said...

get the hair bows ready! Congratulations! You now have a 55%chance of having that million-dollar family. You guys are already that miilion dollar famiy if you ask me :) Keep us updated!