Yes, You are both really, really ridiculously good looking. It must come from your parents!! (we like to take credit for all the good stuff) love you, Mom
Love your hair! It is always a little awkward taking these kind of pics but you are so happy you did them in the end! And I know you probably feel the same...these are great!
um. i hate you and your ridiculous good looks. and voice. I pass the MILF title to you. How the crap did you get Kyle to take pictures? It's like pulling teeth to get Jake in front of a camera...unless he's doing something manly like 4-wheeling, climbing, hiking ...etc. you'd think from looking at the pictures on our camera that I'm a single mom sheesh. :)
8 comments:
Yes, You are both really, really ridiculously good looking. It must come from your parents!! (we like to take credit for all the good stuff) love you, Mom
These are so precious, I can't stand it. I love you two.
Yes, you are hott!!
Love your hair! It is always a little awkward taking these kind of pics but you are so happy you did them in the end! And I know you probably feel the same...these are great!
um. i hate you and your ridiculous good looks. and voice. I pass the MILF title to you. How the crap did you get Kyle to take pictures? It's like pulling teeth to get Jake in front of a camera...unless he's doing something manly like 4-wheeling, climbing, hiking ...etc. you'd think from looking at the pictures on our camera that I'm a single mom sheesh. :)
You're not only good looking but humble.
gosh! You are still such a pretty couple. love love the pics!
I would have to "put out" for a month straight to get your brother to take this kind of picture! I LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment