Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just some updates...

-I went to record "Let It Begin" for the final time. Nailed it. It's amazing. I can't wait for you to hear it. Or me, for that matter.

-We got to enjoy the state fair with some good friends and good food. That gyro was to die for. Also, it's funny that we all have boys. I better have a girl for one of these cute kids to marry. I was the only mom there for a while and this is the picture I captured. Totally made me happy.




-I've (kyle has) driven to Provo 3 times in the past week. Now we are off to St. George for our nieces baptism. But hey, what else do we have to do? I love that Kyle's family is so supportive. They come to every and any activity that goes on between the family. Man, I love family. Wish mine lived closer.

-The fly trap has worked. There are probably -no exaggeration- 50 flys on that sucker. Ew.

Lastly, I'll leave you with something to ponder about... I HATE take and bake pizzas. Why the CRAP would I want to GO to the pizza place, pick up the pizza, only to bring it home and cook it myself??? Please. Isn't ordering out the whole point of not having to make dinner?!? And going out of the house to eat?!? Such a stupid concept. Discuss.

6 comments:

Smittys said...

Take and bakes are gay!

Karen said...

I am so happy about your new song!! I also like the picture you posted. It is wonderful that Kyle's family live close and can attend every activity. You have NO idea how happy Dad and I would be to attend all of our children's/grandchildren's activities. Love you, MOM

Nichelle said...

Especially in the era of a "Hot n' Ready!" You don't even have to call that $5 thing in and wait 40 min for it to be cooked and delivered! $5?! I mean it's no Papa John's, but $5?! Can't wait to hear "Let it Begin," can't even wait. I wish I lived by you:(

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

I love that pic! It was good to see you guys. I'm coming down soon or I'm going to kill myself, I wish I was kidding. But I'm totally not.

Mahana said...

Adoration: Hurray for your new song! Any word on whether or not you will be (for sure) on the David Archie Christmas CD?

Discussion: I like the take n' bake..but not for my "take" out meal not cooking tonight meal". I usually grab one when I'm out and about getting groceries then freeze it because I think the frozen store bought pizza's are gross and take'n'bakes have way more stuff and are perfect for the "I want to slub on the couch, don't want to cook & by the time jake grabs take out it'll be cold...so gross" nights.

Lindsay said...

Papa Murphy's Garlic Chicken pizza is DANG good. But I WOULD like it a lot better if I didn't have to cook it.