Monday, August 24, 2009

Priceless...



Trip to Newport Beach: $150
Breakfast at the delicious doughnut shop: $5
New flip flops I just “had to have”: $10
Knowing there is really FIVE people in this photo: PRICELESS

25 comments:

Victoria said...

What!!!! How awesome:) Congrats!!
P.S. I LOVE your new pictures...gorgeous!

Karen said...

Priceless is right. I love all 5 of you!! Love, MOM

Kellie Knapp said...

YAY!!!!!!! This time YOU have a girl and I'll have a boy! :)

Ashlee said...

nice.

Mahana said...

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!

I love how Roman's hand out kind of looks like "wth? I'm not going to be the baby anymore?"

Aubrey said...

This is adorable! I am so excited for number 5!

Kiesha said...

Ahhh Congrats!! That's super super exciting!

Gines said...

I know I told you this already but CONGRATS!!! I love your family picture - you are all so good looking!! Had so much fun with you in Utah - let's not go so long before we see each other again - K!!!!!:)

Nichelle said...

Best news ever! I kept looking for another person hiding behind you in that picture! hahahahaha... Roman is getting cooler and cooler by the day! He's gonna be a TP football jock! "U-BET"! I love all your new pictures on the website, you are so fiyiyiyine!

tiffany said...

what a cute announcement!! congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!! cute family!! cute cute!!

Kathy said...

Congratulations! Wow, 3 kids!

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

Cute! Congratulations!!! Great picture and great way to announce!!! :)

Peter and Jen Bell said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting!

Holly said...

congrats. i always say the more the merrier.

Heather said...

That's great news! Congrats to your adorable famly.

Lindsay said...

Hoorayyy!!!

Shondel said...

you are so cute.congrats for your little family!

paige said...

Wow! This is the 3rd "I'm pregnant" post I've read today! What is in the water people?

But seriously--that is awesome news and congrats to you & your cute little family. Are you hoping for a girlie girl?

The Fab Fabian Life said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited to see if you can can make a girl!! Congrats!!!

JasonDebbie said...

That took me a minute to figure out, how dumb am I? :)

Andrea said...

Congrats!

Burnett Family said...

Fabulous news! I am so excited for you guys! When is this little one arriving?

Candi said...

Congratulations Julie!

The Martin's said...

Congrats, when are you due?

L said...

Oh my gosh - YAY!!! Another DARLING Yardley baby - I can't wait!! I'm SO happy for you guys!