Monday, May 11, 2009

Going Private- I am more sad than you.

The time has come for us to go private. (Mom and Dad, I'll explain what this means later). The husband is making me do it and I will FULLY blame this on him. He doesn't want any EFY-ers searching my name and reading about our lives. So, sadly, I will probably lose alot of readers, but please, please come out of the wood-works and leave me your email address- even if I already have it. I don't care if you are a stalker, I kinda like it.

Ugh, this depresses me.

48 comments:

JasonDebbie said...

This is Debbie Moyes, I love your blog so sign me up:)debbieisrad@hotmail.com

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

taylor.ricks@gmail.com sign us up too

Karen said...

My e-mail is karenrosesd@yahoo.com incase you forgot. Love you, MOM

Ashlee said...

BOOOO!!! But don't worry i will still follow you. :)
ashleeb@gmail.com

Erica said...

SO lame! erica.smart@gmail.com and d.ryansmart@gmail.com

Jeannie said...

Count me in you have me email please dont forget me!

Carly said...

If only Google reader could get through private blogs then I wouldn't mind one bit. *sigh* Oh well. We're thependletons@gmail.com.

Thanks.

michiganbliss said...

Darn those hubbies. Mine made me too. codyamber17@sbcglobal.net

Mahana said...

Damn EFY paparazzi.

you better have my email! but I'll email you my email...don't want the crazies getting it.

Kiesha said...

I've been thinking about going private for awhile now..I just don't know..I don't want..I want to be safe..I don't want to...UgH-I agree kb8232@hotmail.com (you have my other e-mail so use this one for blogs) Thanks!!

Brandi said...

I've been reading your blog for a couple of months. You are too funny! brandi7449@msn.com

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

I KNOW, I'M GETTING PRESSURE TOO. BUT I HATE PRIVATE BLOGS! AH! BUT WE'LL STILL FOLLOW YOU... DON'T WORRY! :)

hollyhs5@aol.com

Jessica and Justin said...

I'm in! jmyers1065@yahoo.com

Lindsay said...

lindsaymoyes@gmail.com

Ashlee said...

I NEVER thought I would see the day!! Maybe I will go private too and then I will start to update again. Umm thats a thought. I do always like to do what you do. OH Friends, TRUE friends!!:)

paige said...

You lame-o...
paigemjackson@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hey im in! cowgirl_up13@hotmail.com

Janae said...

janae_rollins@yahoo.com

Danielle said...

I will stalk you till you die.
preston_holgreen@hotmail.com

Victoria said...

Looks like half the world is leaving their e-mails anyway:)
v13secret@yahoo.com

Haiku Amy said...

amersmiller@gmail.com

Jodi Rae said...

So, I am a TOTAL stalker :). I am Ashley Water's cousin and I followed her link to your blog. I read it a lot, I think you are super talented, and very hilarious. So since you kinda like the stalking I will confess and ask that you add me! jodirae27@hotmail.com Thanks!

Tori said...

I want to continue stalking you! toribollard@gmail.com I totally understand about the whole private thing, it sucks though!

tiffany said...

...so sad! tiffanylcarter@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie- Im not sure if you know me but I live right by you guys and I love reading your blog. I think you are so funny and talented! If you would like to add us my e-mail is mabarney@beaver.state.ut.us
McKensie

Jana and Brett said...

nah it's smart to go private...Brett wants us to too
raddon61@gmail.com

Peter and Jen Bell said...

add me:

jenlynngreen@gmail.com

Jay, Holly and Ava said...

Count me in...
hollyackett@yahoo.com

Shondel said...

dont forget us! :) my fam might even log on THRO my email if thats ok. they like to see who i'm associating with over here. lol im so glad i found your blog.

shondelw@gmail.com

Andrea said...

I am totally a blog stalker so please include me.

andrea-eab@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm your biggest fan!!
Kim@yardleyfamily.org

Stacey Bacon said...

staceyp20@hotmail.com don't be depressed being private can be super cool. Acutally I wouldn't know. I'm still an open to everyone blogger. Maybe some day...

Chase and Nichole said...

HELLO! So I admit I stalk you sometimes through Ryan and Erica's blog! I am so happy you are doing well and you have a beautiful family! I would love it if I could still peek at your blog. my email is nictandy@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog! os142814@yahoo.com is my email address!

JTYARDLEY said...

Total blog stalker here. I lived in Beaver for only a year forever ago. Anyways your post are always so funny. What happened to your Etsys- I went to get more braclets and it was gone?
jtyardley@embarqmail.com

karyn said...

karynjoslyn@gmail.com

Megan and Shawn said...

Um, wow you're so popular! Sign me up, so I can keep up with the happenings of Beaver! sksummers1@hotmail.com

Gines said...

I will definitely keep reading! jgines19@yahoo.com
love, Jenni

Marc said...

marcusp23@hotmail.com

The Martin's said...

squealer_13@hotmail.com

Beaumont's said...

Hey Yardley's - I found your blog through Vic. It seriously makes me laugh! If it's o.k. add me to your list beaumontamyjo@yahoo.com - and by the way Kyle, your pretty patient with those little t-ballers. Good job. Amy Jo

Mardi and Jeremey said...

majorgirl3@hotmail.com

Kaylene Jackson said...

kaylenejackson@hotmail.com

Sarah boo said...

Hi Julie, Sarah Parry here. Did you even know that I read your blog all the time? I found it through Kates.
nash.parry@gmail.com

Michelle and Nick said...

Hey Julie- I'm a stalker, but we have met before. I'm Kim and Randy's old neighbor(and friends with the McGhies as well in case you don't trust Kim's opinion!). I love your blog and would love an invite! 71cents@gmail.com

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I love that you have stalkers!! At least now you know for sure you did! Don't forget me!!! heatherfabian@gmail.com

Lily said...

I'm a stalker. I am neighbors with Mardi S. and Steff and Matt. Count me in if you feel are okay with that! :)

Lily said...

oops forgot this: lilywheatfill@gmail.com