I love you Mom! Happy Mother's Day. Here are reasons why you are the best mom anyone could ask for:
1. You always take care of me when I'm sick. Which could be one of the reasons why I am SUCH a baby! Kyle will agree.
2. One of my favorite memories of you is when we lived in Naperville, you used to pick me up from school every Wednesday for lunch and we would eat a chef's salad with ranch and croutons.
3. In high school, my friends wanted to come to my house and hang out cause Mama Rose was there.
4. Diet coke.
5. We could shop all day long together and not get sick of it. Children have really put a damper on this for me ;)
6. You have no problem giving people a piece of your mind when necessary. It's the New Yorker in you.
7. You are my #1 fan and will always be! So, thanks!
8. You will bend over backwards for any of your children. Except for Dave, cause he sucks and doesnt read my blog . (wink, wink) just kidding Dave, but I am the favorite child and we all know it.
9. My kids LOVE you.
10. Whenever I need you, you are always there for me.
I love you Mom!
4 comments:
Thanks Jules!!! You are the best daughter any mom could ask for so it is soooo easy to be your MOM. I love you always!!! ps Gavin and Roman are so precious and I love being their grandma and grandma to Tyler, Taylor and Will too!!
I agree with all of these, especially the last phrase in number 8. Love you Mom
Just for the record Marc and Dave--- you are my favorite sons always!! Love, MOM
Post a Comment