Roman cracks me up. If you want to give him way send him over here!
You are right--my cuties!! Love, Mom ps Send them to me!!!!
those boys are too handsome! i think gavin should hold out for sonnet! :)
They are cuties!I guess today is 'take pics of your kids in the bathtub' day!
I think our kids kind of look alike!
I can't wait until my boys are all old enough to take baths together. So cute.
You are in BIG trouble. I can't believe you would rather go to San Diego than be with the Yardley crew for the weekend. You were dearly missed. Beaver's never the same without you. Have fun and live it up you lucky girl!!!
I love the picture of Roman with water pouring over his head!
What little cuties! I'm going to visit my niece Maddy-she and Gavin are the best kids I know (besides my own).
I miss my boys!
Your kids are so freak'n cute.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Roman cracks me up. If you want to give him way send him over here!
You are right--my cuties!! Love, Mom ps Send them to me!!!!
those boys are too handsome! i think gavin should hold out for sonnet! :)
They are cuties!
I guess today is 'take pics of your kids in the bathtub' day!
I think our kids kind of look alike!
I can't wait until my boys are all old enough to take baths together. So cute.
You are in BIG trouble. I can't believe you would rather go to San Diego than be with the Yardley crew for the weekend. You were dearly missed. Beaver's never the same without you. Have fun and live it up you lucky girl!!!
I love the picture of Roman with water pouring over his head!
What little cuties! I'm going to visit my niece Maddy-she and Gavin are the best kids I know (besides my own).
I miss my boys!
Your kids are so freak'n cute.
Post a Comment