YEY!! The recognition. Love you always, Mom ps Bring that voice and your fam to SD soon
Please don't forget me when you are big and famous, k?
You remember your first million goes to Jack ;).
love your new backgound Jules. Love you, MOM
So sweet! I'll totally buy any song you sing!
Julie! You totally should just do your own album, I think everyone here in Beav would buy one, plus anyone else who has EARS!!! Congrats woman!
That's awesome!
Wow! I'm so impressed
Post a Comment
8 comments:
YEY!! The recognition. Love you always, Mom ps Bring that voice and your fam to SD soon
Please don't forget me when you are big and famous, k?
You remember your first million goes to Jack ;).
love your new backgound Jules. Love you, MOM
So sweet! I'll totally buy any song you sing!
Julie! You totally should just do your own album, I think everyone here in Beav would buy one, plus anyone else who has EARS!!! Congrats woman!
That's awesome!
Wow! I'm so impressed
Post a Comment