Dear Julie. Please burn it. Burn burn burn! I second your husband's comment. Why are you joining the ranks of old lady swimwear? Why why?? I did notice that you did omit any description like "cute" "hot" "damn sexy" modest swimsuit...that alone should just make it burnable.
Can't you just go modest with tankini swimwear...just a little belly skin never hurt anybody. Check out Victoria Secret if you're looking to cover it up...at least they have fashionable julie swimwear...please please, don't do this!
Love your super concerned friend that just wants you to be the most adorable you that you can be, mahana
Alright, maybe I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. On the mannequin it's a little, blah...but I'm sure on you it looks FAB. And if you love it, then I'll learn to accept it. Love you!
It looks really sweet and simple. It will probably look better on. I always want another one after a month or so cuz I get sick of it. So go for it and get another mid summer. You'll know what you want better by then. Oh and I don't think you have to be in a bikini to look hot. Tankini's are not old lady. You can strut it and look hot in a more "modest" suit. Too many people that shouldn't wear bikini's do.
12 comments:
that is so cute! i love black and white!!!
LameO!!!!!!!
That was your husband btw
I have been eyeing the exact same suit...we just may be twinners! I love it! You gonna look H-O-T!
Sweet Julie. I like it. Oh - and thanks for the clothes!
Dear Julie. Please burn it. Burn burn burn! I second your husband's comment. Why are you joining the ranks of old lady swimwear? Why why?? I did notice that you did omit any description like "cute" "hot" "damn sexy" modest swimsuit...that alone should just make it burnable.
Can't you just go modest with tankini swimwear...just a little belly skin never hurt anybody. Check out Victoria Secret if you're looking to cover it up...at least they have fashionable julie swimwear...please please, don't do this!
Love your super concerned friend that just wants you to be the most adorable you that you can be, mahana
Alright, maybe I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. On the mannequin it's a little, blah...but I'm sure on you it looks FAB. And if you love it, then I'll learn to accept it. Love you!
I think it's cute and it will look HOT on you! I like the little ties on the shoulders.
Good pick Jules. Modest is hottest.
Very cute, but I was hoping to see you in it!!! ;) Remember when my swimsuit bottoms fell off in Portugal?
It looks really sweet and simple. It will probably look better on. I always want another one after a month or so cuz I get sick of it. So go for it and get another mid summer. You'll know what you want better by then. Oh and I don't think you have to be in a bikini to look hot. Tankini's are not old lady. You can strut it and look hot in a more "modest" suit. Too many people that shouldn't wear bikini's do.
Don't you just love Shade swim suits!?!
Post a Comment