Today is our 6th anniversary! Horray! Kyle took me to Mesquite for some 'no children allowed' time. (Thank you Pat and Kathy) It was wonderful! On the way there, we made a stop in St. George and I bought Kyle a new guitar-- its a 12 string and its awesome. Then in Mesquite, we played Bingo... lost, went to a buffet, ate all the crab legs we could handle, played some craps, and saw some other Beaver people sinning. Super fun! Oh, and we also slept in 2 separate beds. I guess we decided that the queen bed is just not gonna hack it anymore. We have been spoiled with our new king bed. HaHa! Anyway, I love you Papa Smurf. Happy Anniversary!
7 comments:
happy anniversary you two!!!
Happy Anniversary!!! I am glad you had some good "kids free" time.
Wahooo! Congrats on being in love for 6 years!!!
Happy Anny! You 2 are the greatest! Love you!
Yay!!! Wow, 6 years already?? Crazy! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!
You are a gorgeous couple. We are so proud of you and your 6 years!! Love to our grandsons- Gavin and Roman. Love, MOM
Happy anniversary Jules and Kyle.
Post a Comment