LOL!!! Seriously, so funny!
I'm cracking up. You are soooooooooo mean!!! Love you, Mom
that is hilarious. this is why i'm worried about visiting you in beaver. what's he normal at some point???anywho, next time we head to george, we will for sure stop on by!!!
The cutest. He would definitely be the most darling kid at the Special Olympics!
I think Him and Rob look alike at this same age...
hahaha that is so dang funny.
I love him!!!! Adorable!
I just want to take him swimming! :) So cute...
Oh my gosh! This is just wrong he looks so funny.
I'm laughing so hard right now!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
LOL!!! Seriously, so funny!
I'm cracking up. You are soooooooooo mean!!! Love you, Mom
that is hilarious. this is why i'm worried about visiting you in beaver. what's he normal at some point???
anywho, next time we head to george, we will for sure stop on by!!!
The cutest. He would definitely be the most darling kid at the Special Olympics!
I think Him and Rob look alike at this same age...
hahaha that is so dang funny.
I love him!!!! Adorable!
I just want to take him swimming! :) So cute...
Oh my gosh! This is just wrong he looks so funny.
I'm laughing so hard right now!!
Post a Comment