I finally bought the Pottery Barn wall mural for Gavins room. I've been eyeing it for months now and it finally went on sale. Horray... this is what his room will soon look like...
HA I love the Pottery Barn after Christmas sales! It is one reason I am glad I had my kids just after Christmas! Sad, but true! That will be super cute in his room-just like dad!
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I saw your house in the light for the first time today when I was going to church. I love the outside. I was considering that same color pallette on mine, but still haven't decided. Any way it looks good and you have a darling blog! :) Natalie
8 comments:
This will look great Jules. Kyle will love it also. Love, Mom
That thing looks sweet. Gavin is one lucky kid...can you be my mom for a...week maybe and do my room too??? :)
love it! Hey I will try to come by later tonight for my ice trays k, I wll call you.
HA I love the Pottery Barn after Christmas sales! It is one reason I am glad I had my kids just after Christmas! Sad, but true! That will be super cute in his room-just like dad!
well i hope he's MAN enough for it! hello!
I'm so happy for you-- haven't you been eyeing that one forever?!?
Sweet snag. Are you coming up for the Super Bowl party? Let me know, it won't be a party without ya!
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I saw your house in the light for the first time today when I was going to church. I love the outside. I was considering that same color pallette on mine, but still haven't decided. Any way it looks good and you have a darling blog! :)
Natalie
Post a Comment