It's been a while since I've posted anything new. So brace yourself for picture overload of my children. I just love these boys and they are so funny. Also, Eve and Wes came to visit with their darling little baby Addy. We had so much fun with them here, except I swear everytime Eve comes, its raining. Enjoy the pictures.
Kyle, Me, Eve, Wes (photo taken by gavin)



Bobbing for apples?

Showing off his muscles


Going in for the kiss

Lipgloss?

Jumping off the table.... not crying, just his scared face

They love eachother

Belly

Love this picture

Cute little fatty

Oops!

7 comments:
I love these pictures Jules. It looks like you had a great time with Eve, Wes and Addy. Gavin takes great pictures too. Thanks for posting these on your blog. Dad and I love them. Love, MOM
Love the new pics!
what did G do to his pants!? :)
you keep getting skinnier! good job woman!
roman is so cute! i love the "going in for the kiss" picture. his face is hilarious!
I love your pictures they are so darling. Your kids are so dang cute.
You kids are so stinkin' cute. I love Romans pudgy cheeks! What a little heart-breaker he will be.
Hi Julie and Kyle- I know it's been ages and ages. I don't even know how I found your blog... friend of a friend of a friend or something! Darling little guys!! it's so fun to see what you are up to. hope all is well!! Tiffany (chappell) Carter www.tiffanater.blogspot.com
Roman is a little man. He is so cute!
Post a Comment