So, we are moving in today and tomorrow!!! Horray! I will post pictures when its all clean. -The cleaning ladies are there right now making it beautiful. Can't wait to show you!
Congratulations on the house!!! What a great Christmas present!!! My mom said that it is sooooooo cute! We'll have to come visit when we're up there in a couple weeks. Good luck with the moving! We're so excited for you guys! 68 days or something like that? He's good. :)
I can't beleive you are all moved in. Also, it's amazing that Scott finished the house BEFORE the date promised. We have never had that happen with the 3 houses we built. Love you so much, MOM
Congrats on your new house! I can't wait to see pics of the inside. How wonderful for you guys to be in for Christmas. This will for sure be a Christmas to remember. Enjoy!
15 comments:
Awesome Jules! Congrats!
Have so much fun you lucky girl! I cant wait to see pictures!
Congratulations Julie and Kyle. This is so exciting. Con't wait to see everything. Love, Mom
I can't believe how fast that went. So excited to see it.
yeah!!! I bet you are so excited. Can't wait to see some pictures.
Hi Julie!
Congratulations on the house!!! What a great Christmas present!!! My mom said that it is sooooooo cute! We'll have to come visit when we're up there in a couple weeks. Good luck with the moving! We're so excited for you guys! 68 days or something like that? He's good. :)
Whoo-hoo! Can't wait to see the pics!
Send the cleaning ladies to my house when you're done!
What!!!!! That's awesome. I want to come see.
CONGRATS!!! Nothing like a new house...now be prepared to spend ALL your money on it. So fun. Can't wait to see pics!
I can't beleive you are all moved in. Also, it's amazing that Scott finished the house BEFORE the date promised. We have never had that happen with the 3 houses we built. Love you so much, MOM
That's great that your mom, the teacher spelled believe wrong!!! My fingers are just too fast for the keyboard or whatever!! MOM
that is awesome. how fun to have a new house just in time for christmas. i can't believe it went up so fast.
Congrats on your new house! I can't wait to see pics of the inside. How wonderful for you guys to be in for Christmas. This will for sure be a Christmas to remember. Enjoy!
Still waiting on those pictures sis! Get crackin! I'm sure you're not busy.
Your New house is beautiful.
Our Address is
80 West 1725 South
Washington UT, 84780
Post a Comment