Hey Everyone! I need your addresses for Christmas Cards. If I don't get your address, you wont get to see our awesome card. So hurry! Email it to me at julieyardley@yahoo.com
1151 University Village, SLC 84108...I'm not sending out cards this year, so don't think you didn't get one! We figured the baby announcement was good enough a few months ago, not much has changed since then really.
7 comments:
929 princeton ave. #1 slc ut 84105
1151 University Village, SLC 84108...I'm not sending out cards this year, so don't think you didn't get one! We figured the baby announcement was good enough a few months ago, not much has changed since then really.
446 Apple Tree Dr.
Alpine ut 84004
I need yours too!
34229 Baja Ct
Lake Elsinore, CA
92532
Side note: I think this is how that dancer started his career--it should be a new work out video...careful there is a small wardrobe malfunction:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmma6o5K-hc
By the way Jules, what will your new address be? for mailing packages? Love, MOM
I sent you this right...
Post a Comment