Thursday, November 20, 2008

There is only 1 thing wrong with this video....

... you have to listen to the horrid song.

Please watch this, it will make your day.

14 comments:

Mahana said...

Is it bad that I'm super jealous of his moves...and his outfit???? I know what I want for christmas now!

Unknown said...

Wow...Kyle has got some skills!
*Snap*

LoVe YoU!

Heidy said...

OH!!! Wow, that was just not right but I couldn't stop watching it. Now I am laughing my head off, and need to watch it again.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

This did make my day! I couldn't stop laughing. All my co-workers think I am a retard. This guy made them all very uncomfortable. Babies.

Victoria said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! Okay, now that's what I need to be learnin:) That's hilarious.

ssh said...

he has a way better body than i do...sad!

Jeannie said...

That is so bad. He was much better dancer and entertainer than they were. that is so funny

Ryan Smart said...

Let me discuss the variety of disturbances of this clip. First off, you know how many times he had to have practiced that to get it down in one take (his Dad must be so proud). Secondly, you know he had that costumes laying around and I don't want to think what for (it didn't even cover his nipples, even Beyonce was more covered up). Thirdly, even if someone liked it, it's illegal to put a ring on it (Yes on Prop 8!). I must say he is a great dancer...too bad their isn't a market for creepy gay dancers.
My last question is...what were you searching on Youtube that landed you here??? :)

Marc said...

Ryan's last question needs to be answered. Mrs. Yardley?

Corynn said...

Ok!I love JRose comment that is hilarious. Yeah I wish I could shake it like that.

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh! Stallion!

L said...

LOL... hilarious!

The Evers said...

That guy has mad skills, I want to be able to dance like him! That is so awesome!

Kate and Robbie said...

I watched that whole thing and I wasn't sure whether to be jealous, vomit, or laugh all at once. I think I did all three a couple of times. What the hell is he wearing? His shirt thingy didn't even cover his nips!