hahaha...such a julie-ish reply. you've taught him well. Though you may need to point out that if it weren't for thanksgiving we wouldn't have Black Friday... hallelujah!....where do you go for black friday in Beaver??????? Or are you in sunny SD?
He needs to be reminded of St. Patricks Day... JK he is so smart. Although I love to eat, I totally look forward to eating like weeks in advance for this one :) Someday her will too!
ha ha ha, arent kids funny! Abe told me the same thing about Italy- he says it smells like urine cuz everyone pees in the street. Oh well a girl can dream, cant she!
8 comments:
hahaha...such a julie-ish reply. you've taught him well. Though you may need to point out that if it weren't for thanksgiving we wouldn't have Black Friday... hallelujah!....where do you go for black friday in Beaver??????? Or are you in sunny SD?
He needs to be reminded of St. Patricks Day... JK he is so smart. Although I love to eat, I totally look forward to eating like weeks in advance for this one :) Someday her will too!
ha ha that is so funny. I love it.
I love that kid! Missing you! Happy Thanksgiving!
Love you!
What a kid. Happy Thanksgiving. Love, Mom
ha ha ha, arent kids funny! Abe told me the same thing about Italy- he says it smells like urine cuz everyone pees in the street. Oh well a girl can dream, cant she!
For some reason, this made me laugh really hard. That is so funny. Thanks...I needed the laugh today.
That is hilarious. I love kids they're so real
Post a Comment