Okay, I was blog stalking and found this on some random's blog. You may not recall, but there was this show on MTV back in the early 90's called "The State". Who's with me??? It was probably the best show ever. Its most of the guys from Reno 911. But a thousand times better. Anyway, they would play this game show called "Would you Rather..." Most of the scenario's on the show were way more inappropriate than these, but this will do just fine. When I found this blog post, I couldn't resist.
Would you rather...
1. be able to stop time while you slept or never need to do laundry
I hate laundry. plus, if i stopped time while i slept, what the crap would i do with the rest of my time in the day?
2. be born with a refrigerator on your back or have an elephant as a close personal friend
This one could go both ways. is the refrigerator in backpack form? cause if it is, i'll take that.
3. be 4'1" 0r 7'9"
being short cant be that bad. but 7'9" -thats a huge b**** (name that movie)
4. have 3 eyes or have webbed feet
Webbed feet is a little less noticeable.
5. have an obscene nickname you hate or have nobody ever remember your name
I am all for obscenities.
6. always get first dibs or the last laugh
I am greedy and I don't care if you are laughing at me. At least I have first pick.
7. be forgotten or hatefully remembered
Don't hate me because Im awesome. This was a hard one.
8. skip Christmas for a year or skip your birthday for a year
This one is easy. Birthday's just arent the same anymore. It's just another day. But Christmas? I couldn't skip Christmas.
9. become uglier or become stupider
Ugly people can at least still make themselves look better. Plus, you just can't love stupid.
10. drink blood or drink urine
"Is it necessary to drink your own urine? No, but its sterile and I like the taste"
Okay, your turn... Would you rather....?
3 comments:
1. hate laundry, no brainer there. Besides I never get any sleep so stop time would be wasted.
2. elephant all the way. puts a whole new meaning when my friend the elephant says "you want her you have to go through me".
3. short. i can't imagine the limits of clothing for some that's as tall as my front door.
4. webbed feet. watch out michael phelps.
5. ditto julie. ditto.
6.i'm vengeful, so last laugh.
7."I don’t care what you think
As long as it’s about me
The best of us can find happiness
In misery" ~Fall out Boy
8. B-days. At least at christmas I can still act young!
9.your ugly is someone's beautiful right? Beat me with the ugly stick then.
10. wait as in bloody mary? because I'll drink that. But blood blood or pee...I'll go for pee. Sometimes your urine takes on the smell of the food you eat, so if I eat a lot of candy, it'll be o.k.
Ok, I agree with you on everything BUT... I would rather have the last laugh (I love being right) AND right now I am so sick of my post-pregnancy body that I would rather become stupider (ignorance is bliss). If I got any worse looking right now, I think I might lock myself up and never come out. That sounds sad, but totally my mood today.
I remember The State. Funny show. I think we watched it at King Henry a few times, didn't we?
Post a Comment