I can't believe how big Roman is. He is so cute. I know for sure dirt is cool. If there are any side effects let me know. My boys eat it on a daily basis. (I love the smurfs)
Great costumes, btw. Super creative. I would expect nothing less from the two of you. (and inquiring minds want to know if your face stayed a tiny bit tinted blue... that stuff looked serious)
Cute pictures. Wow I love your Halloween costumes. I bet the blue paint was fun to get off. You guys looked great. I am glas you had a Happy Halloween.
6 comments:
haha, gross.
I can't believe how big Roman is. He is so cute. I know for sure dirt is cool. If there are any side effects let me know. My boys eat it on a daily basis. (I love the smurfs)
We know what that is like at our house...maybe a little more with rocks though?
Can I hold my boy now?? I miss him and Gavin and you and Kyle. Love, Mom
Seriously get that boy some food.:)
Great costumes, btw. Super creative. I would expect nothing less from the two of you.
(and inquiring minds want to know if your face stayed a tiny bit tinted blue... that stuff looked serious)
Post some more pics of the new house status.
Cute pictures. Wow I love your Halloween costumes. I bet the blue paint was fun to get off. You guys looked great. I am glas you had a Happy Halloween.
Post a Comment