Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We enjoyed our Halloween this year. I started out my day by taking Gavin to his pre-school halloween party. They sang all their adorable halloween songs and then decorated cookies and went trick or treating around Miss Wendy's house. So cute!

Then Kyle came home for lunch and had this GENIUS idea of what we should wear to the trunk or treat. So, we scrambled around and ran to a few stores and came up with -quite possibly- the SWEETEST costumes ever....











Papa Smurf and Smurfette (i know, its awesome!)






16 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE IT ALL!!!! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT ROMAN'S COSTUME AND GAVIN'S AND THEN THE GORGEOUS SMURF COUPLE. WHAT AN AMAZING FAMILY. LOVE, MOM

Karen said...

Just noticed--you changed the background of your blog. Love it!! It made my night to have 1 of my students come 'trick or treating' and giving both Dad and I hugs!! YEY. I miss my children and grandchildren. Love, Mom

Karen said...

one more thing-- you are 1 skinny smurfete, my beautiful daughter. Love, MOM

Mahana said...

HA! Genius! Genius! I completely love it! Is that football face paint??? Gavin looks like one scary hulk and roman, well he just looks like a cuddly lion! Love it all!

Littleton Young Womens said...

Seriously you guys are so clever! I love it! I cant wait to show this to Jeff! We are so boring compared to you!
Kell

Unknown said...

You guys always come up with awesome costumes! I love it! Wish we could take the kids trick or treating together! Miss you!

(p.s. WHATEVER :) love u

Candi said...

The smurf outfits turned out awesome Julie!

Kiesha said...

I must say the smurfs were the SweEteSt costumes!! You guys looked so freaking awesome...the boys are adorable too!

Stacey Bacon said...

Love the costumes! That is probably the coolest costume idea I've ever seen! I love that you went all out with blue body paint! How long did it take to wash off? Anywho you guys are my new idols! Luvs

Kate and Robbie said...

Freaking awesome. I just about leaked in my pants.

Anonymous said...

I must admit.....THE BEST IDEA EVER!!!! Must I copy you once more...YES! SOOOO AWESOME!

Burnett Family said...

Great costumes!! Maybe next JB and I will get all dress up! I don't know if we are that creative though!

Carleton & Robyn said...

I can't believe how cute! Those are some of the cutest Halloween costumes I have seen!

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

Okay I think your costumes get my favorite vote good job Julie. Also thanks for letting us tour your house I am excited for you.

Ashlee said...

OOOH so popular with your big idea!! WHOA, the best ever! HA What are they thinking? J/K It was rather grand!!You two little creative creatures.
I just feel so priviledge to call you friends no, not just friends, we are BFF'S. YEAH!!!!!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Wow, those Smurf costumes are amazing!