Our friends, Wade and Ashlee, (really just Wade) bet us a steak dinner that we wouldn't be in our house by the expected date of December 20th. Well Ashlee, maybe you should tell Wade that he should start saving right now, cause I'm already hungry. And I'm no cheap date! ;) The roof is supposed to be completed on Friday... like 2 days from now. I can't wait! And we are now off to St. George to pick out EVERYTHING for the house. My dream day today.
October 5th
Basement walls were poured
Basement walls were poured
October 9th
Backfilled
Backfilled
October 14th
Framing
Framing
Stay tuned for the complete framing job
12 comments:
Ah!!! I can't wait to see it!!!
Wow, it is really coming together. How exciting! I am excited to see the finish product.
Must admit I'm a little jealous....wish i was picking out all new stuff how fun! I can't wait to see it completed it will be awesome...have blasted fun shopping!
I am so excited and jealous! I want to go with you to help pick stuff out. Live my dreams through you! I am excited to see and hear what you choose. You have the best taste!
This is so exciting! When I come to Beaver I'm staying with you. :)
Hot damn it's going up fast! It looks fantastic! I've been in my house 4 years and it's still not complete so feel my jealousy that at the end of the year you'll be in a complete and fully decorated home.
By the way, I can attest that julie likes to eat..remember Olive Garden Sundays? ooohh, don't worry bishop I'm sure she's repented of that...mostly because there is no olive garden in beaver. Ha! love you guys!
AMAZING!! Dad and I and Dave will be there for Christmas. Your house looks great and you have an unbelievable contractor. Tell Scott I'm impressed. Love you, Mom ps. have fun choosing all the new stuff in St. George. We did that 2 times for 2 of the houses we built.
I'm so excited for you guys. I would love a home. This 2 bedroom apt. will be cramped with the 4 of us.
hey, that's my dad for you. :) ha ha! :)
congratulations!!! we're so excited for you guys!
LUCKY! i'm jealous of all the space you will get in your house! we are most likely going to be in 1bd. 1ba. condo....i'm trying to figure out what to do with our furniture.
Awesome. Looking good sis. I call the biggest room (oh wait, we're all grown up now and don't live in the same house anymore. too bad, that worked well for me in Va. Beach).
Anyway, check out my bet in your Helloooo Beaver post below. I might raise that to $2, cash...
I'm so happy for you! Ok a little jealous. Ok like 70% happy 30% jealous. Ok more like 50/50.
Post a Comment