Okay, I haven't been blog stalking in a while. However, I have recently discovered probably 10 people in Beaver who have blogs. There are 2 things on my mind about this....
1. Some of you already had me added to your friend lists! Why did you not tell me you had a blog??? We ARE friends. Why did you not comment on mine?? C'mon people! Anyway, its good to find you all. It's a whole new blogging world now.
And for the second thing...
I wonder how many people in Beaver know things about me. Probably the whole town. I guess that means that I can't swear anymore. So there goes the humor. No more funny posts. So sorry. What if my bishop stumbles upon this?
Anyway, I have come to conclude that I will try to keep my blog exciting using wholesome words and spiritual references. Muahahaha Stay tuned.
9 comments:
Umm excuse me...I totally knew you were a stalker so I figured you would find me sooner or later!! JK Okay I'm sorry I should have totally commented to let you know I started. Anyways I have been stalking you for quite some time now so yes I know all your dirty little secrets....and I LovE it!!
Julie you are so funny! No need to change we love you just the way you are!
We love to find blogging friends, I'm glad you found us. Looks like your kids are getting so big, but adorable. We'll start the blog stalking now.
Here's what Beaver people should know about Julie Yardley: she's gorgeous, brilliant, musically talented beyond belief, designs amazing jewelry, decorates her house to die for with minimal effort, has a handsome husband and gorgeous sons and is the funniest, self assured young woman I know. She is a delight, short and simple. Keep those funny posts coming. They make my day. Love, Love
haha who cares what the bishop says... and this is coming from a bishopric kid (ya i was dubbed the name by the previous)anywho keep them coming they are awesome!
if that is how you are going to be you can just take me off your friend list! :)
Oh silly Julie! I make comments on your blog all the time. I just figured you would figure out I had a blog! I love your blog and all of your fun projects. Your boys are adorable. Keep the great posts coming!
That is part of the reason I went private for one day. People were reading my blog and then saying things to me and I was like, "what?" Please keep the swear words coming they make me feel normal.
Hilarious. I have another bet for you. I bet you that you will not post a spiritual thought on your blog before December 20, the expected date for your house. I am willing to put $1 on that bet too, that's how confident I am.
Post a Comment