The Cakes

Cutie Rex with the cakes

Opening presents

All my buddies (what was i thinking?)

Blowing out the candles

My New Puppy, Scout!

Checkin out the new moving thing

Scout

Gav and his good friend Pazley at her Beaver pageant.
All her boy friends were very proud of her! So cute!!!

Grandma Karen spoils us!
10 comments:
Where did you get the puppy?
Wow, what a great party with tons of Gavin's friends. It looked like alot of fun. I love the cakes too Jules! Great job. I also think your new dog is adorable. Happy Birthday again Gavin, my grandson!! Love, Mom/Grandma Karen
Love the new bracelets with the awesome beads Jules. Mom
Cute pics.....Zacl loved them!!
Awesome. Great party. What kind of dog is Scout?
I FREAKIN MISS YOU!
Cute! Such a handsome 5 year old!
As for Vegas we fly into the big V on 9/11 and head straight to Zions. Then me and Breckan (a wife of one of jake's buds) are thinking we'll take off Sunday to Vegas and have part of Sunday and all day Monday to play (WE leave back to Alaska Tuesday morning at 7am!). We've got tickets with the boys for that Monday night to Mystere. I'd love for you to meet us!!!!!
Julie- Do you remember me? Lindsay Miller (now Fox) Yes I am a total blog stalker. I saw your link from Ryans and wanted to see how you were doing. Your boys are so dang cute. And your music is AMAZING. You are very very talented. I hope all is well. www.lonnieandlindsay.blogspot.com
hooray for grandmas and puppies! we miss you guys...
Post a Comment