Hello everyone! I just wanted you all to know that I recorded my first song yesterday. It is for an LDS recording competition. The winner will be announced on July 14th. The winner gets to have their song on the EFY CD for 2009. You can listen to my song "Firm in the Faith" by clicking on the link to the right of this post. YAY!!! Wish me luck!
PS- If you are wondering why I used my maiden name, my hubby suggested it. "It sounds better" he says. Just want to make sure you don't think I'm rude.
You can also listen to some other versions by googling the song name. I would post them here, but people might not want that.
29 comments:
Way to go Julie, you are famous, that is so great! Now I can say I have a famous persons nursing bras-haha! I think Julie Rose sounds like a singers name btw. Oh and I made a bracelet this week and thought of you! I will post a pic of it :)
PS You sound incredible!
PS You sound incredible!
That is awesome. Don't think I'm lame, but who is Tyler Castleton?? I hope you win.
You sound amazing. You are so talented! I'll be rooting for you.
Wow Julie! We hope you win! We would vote for you!
Fabulous Jules. Dad and I loved it. You have always been famous to us. Love, lo9ve
You, as usual, sound amazing!! No need to wish you luck because you will obviously win.
julie!
sorry i've been so lame and did not comment earlier. first off, you have a BE-A-UTIFUL voice! wow. i love reading your blog, i think you are so funny (referring to the first paragraph of your vegas post). brad and i are moving out to chicago tomorrow, come and see us anytime!
Julie. You rock. Remember us when you're famous.
oh what! That is FANTASTIC. I'm having flashbacks of all those times at your apt in king henry with you singing. ah, the good old days. Can I be a back up dancer when you get even more famous? Or I'd settle as your over the top she's-got-no-comment- publicist. Love you!
wow julie that is so cool! and about the couch... it is like a dark tan color. not too brown though. when are you moving into your house and when is it ready? that is so cool!
When your'e famous, can I tell people that I'm your friend so that they'll think I'm cool? :)
JULES!!!!!!!
Chills and a teeeeny tear in my left eye.
Absolutely beautiful. I remember that amazing voice from high school...
LOVE IT.
Now can you cover, 'my humps' like Alanis did? ;)
You're amazing Julie! I had no idea you had such an amazing voice. You give me chills!!!
How did you get all the talents??? I love your voice! That song gave me the chills-- you better win!
Your talent clearly comes from your oldest brother. Sounds awesome Jules.
I hear you were amazing! I love you singing this song! You are so talented!!
Congratulations Julie, how exciting! I hope you win! Your voice is just beautiful!
So who's always been your biggest fan? I still have the CD you made in college! I even listen to it now and again. I can't listen to the link at work, but do I really need to? No, you're going to win!!! I'm so glad you're doing this. That talent needs to be shared! Awesome job Mrs. Julie Rose
Heard it--loved it--you win!
AHHHH!!! that was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. it brings me back to high school when I got to listen to you sing to me in your room. I love you Julie!
I totally remember you having an amazing voice, but WOW! You sound incredible. I love it!
Pure Genius Jules...It is an honor to share your name! Love you!
Love it!! You will win. I miss those days listening to you singing in our apt. 101!
Jules, I really love the new song 'you can change' It is amazing and you sound so incredible. I love both songs. Tell Tyler you are ready for a whole album. Love, your always fan, Mom
American Idol Judges Comments
Randy:
Yo Dawg, Check it out. That was the bomb. You were hot tonight. It took me a minute to figure out the cocoon butterfly thing, but then it just hit me and Dawg, that was hot!
Paula:
Julie, Julie, Julie, there is just something very special about you and your songs that makes us all fall in love with you. That last song just warms my heart. I love you, Love you, Love you.
Simon:
Julie, That was the best 2 songs I have heard all night. But, ... let me finish... Don't take this too personal, but I didn't like the outfit. It just didn't do it for me somehow.
wow, that is beautiful! GOOD LUCK!
Wow. BEAUTIFUL! When I first told Ross I found you through blogging... he talked about how incredbily you sang. I'd forgotten. I think I heard you once in your apartment. It all just came rushing back. Wow--- seriously, the most famous person I know. Good luck. Amazing.
Post a Comment