Ahh - your boys are so adorable! I love those little guys!!!
Julie! I love your new blog layout. It is fabulous! I also love your music (me loving your music hasn't changed since HS). Jason Reeve's "The End" is amazing. You have such great taste in all things. I absolutely love and miss you!!
hahah.. Julie! I love how when Gav asked if you wanted to take a picture of him, you just full on shot him down... hilarious! You were so over that balloon.
ha ha! Hey Julie! So glad you found me! Love the blog (and the boys are pretty cute too!) You are so stinking funny. I totally want to be your friend. ha! :)
8 comments:
I want to eat my boys up. They are adorable. Grandma
Ahh - your boys are so adorable! I love those little guys!!!
Julie! I love your new blog layout. It is fabulous! I also love your music (me loving your music hasn't changed since HS). Jason Reeve's "The End" is amazing. You have such great taste in all things. I absolutely love and miss you!!
hahah.. Julie! I love how when Gav asked if you wanted to take a picture of him, you just full on shot him down... hilarious! You were so over that balloon.
He is sooo cute!
How Fun! They are so cute.
I also noticed your new blog layout ( super Stylish) :)
Amy
Thanks for leaving us in suspense! DID HE POP THAT BALLOON OR WHAT!
He's so cute.
Um, could you please do another post soon because I think I am having withdrawals...
ha ha! Hey Julie! So glad you found me! Love the blog (and the boys are pretty cute too!) You are so stinking funny. I totally want to be your friend. ha! :)
Post a Comment