Moving on... Have you listened to my new songs? I can't get enough- Jason Mraz, Augustana, Jason Reeves, Jason Castro (holy Jason's!). I have finally come out of the rut of the same old music. Found some new stuff and I will probably get sick of it soon, but its great for now.
Last weekend, my parents graced us with their presents- i mean presence. or both. We went to an old friends wedding and then went down to Vegas for a few days. Kyle surprised me with tickets to The Beatles Love show. FANTASTIC... and a bit scary, if I might add. Not only was it amazing, but we had AMAZING seats. Front row. Cost a pretty penny, but it pretty much covers for all the dates that my hubby hasn't taken me on in the past, oh, 4 years. Good job honey! Way to redeem yourself! And my Mom was a saint and watched my kids while we were gone. We even got a little gambling time in. But I won't go into that... touchy subject.
We also spent some Vegas time for Gavin at the arcade and the pool. The pool was freezing cold and pretty cloudy, but still hot outside. Not my ideal pool day, but whatever. Gavin had fun. He was so good that he was able to buy a light saber (sp?). The all day shopping made it all worth it once he got his toy. What a good kid!

Then, as we were leaving the hotel, we get in the elevator and see a pair of pink silk panties on the ground. I gotta tell ya, I've never seen that before! So funny. And pretty gross. It's really fun trying to explain to Gavin why there is underwear in the elevator. Someone forgot to zip their suitcase? A real icing on the cake to all the explaining we did about things we saw in Vegas that we aren't allowed to talk about until we get to our room.
Enjoy the pictures. And show us some love, geez.
ps- Can David Cook please just win already? honestly.
This last picture is from last week at the farm. It's just cute.
15 comments:
Ok, here I am to show my love! Julie, You look great, and may I say, I am jealous of the whole Vegas thing. Before I was married with child, I went to Vegas more than a few times. I didn't get into the gambling, but it's a great place to hang out with friends. There is just so much to do and see. Love it. I am glad you guys had fun, and I love the pics.
So I totally know what you mean about the no comments thing, annoying, but don't stop blogging!
I love that last picture on the farm! SO cute!
I'm lovin' the new music and it looks like you guys had a good time, I'm jealous! When are you going to come down here? Oh yes and that certain blog was insane!
So were you sad to lose Jason?? Okay I am jealous of all these peopple going on trips not to visit family--- but vegas can be scary with kids- heck with adults! I love the last pic- worth framing! Okay your comment on the baby post made me laugh for like ten minutes- thanks a lot jules! Love your Beaver Utah guts!
P.S. Maybe you would get more comments if you made a big announcement!
Oh vegas! So many memories there. Jake hates the place now but i still love it. I can't imagine having to tell your kids about all the ladies in pictures strewn on the ground. yuck. By the way, I never ever EVER thought I'd read "from last week at the farm" in anything remotely related to you let alone your blog.
I am so jealous you got to see Mom and Dad and they you! When will you come to Texas? We will be there for the 4th and totally want to see you!
love that pic of your boys on the farm!
Don't even feel bad. You look at my blog and I have 0 comments on every post. So you are getting plenty of love
hey will you please make me a cd of all the songs in your playlist, I really need something sweet to come in the mail :)
How fun! I loved "LOVE" too. Glad you were able to go out on a awesome fun date! I think we are due for one too. By the way, love your song list!
No, I refuse to comment... thank you, I'll be here all week
I swear I'm like the old faithful of blogging - I comment on everything you post... sorry if that is annoying! lol.
Anyway - I was just in Vegas!!! Were we there at the same time? 7th-11th? hmmmmm. Let me know!
I love you Julie! And I love your blog so please keep posting!!!
What a great trip we had. We miss you and love you. Love, Mom
Go DAVID COOK, KING DAVID
Post a Comment