Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Roman's likes and dislikes

Hi! My name is Roman James. I am 7 months old, already! I thought I would catch you up on my favorite things and -not so- favorite things.


I Really Love:

*My Mom, Dad, and Big Brother Gavin
*When my Mom says Gavins name- And I giggle when she yells at him
*Chewing on my hackie sack
*Attacking my blue puppy when I get in my crib
*The tub! And the lotion afterwards
*Getting my ears cleaned and nails cut
*Being held
*Eating my fingers
*Sitting like a big boy in the shopping cart
*Being outside
*Eating fruit
*Baby Einsteins
*My Mom's Jewelry
*Giving big wet juicy kisses


I Really Don't Love:

*Getting clothes on, especially my arms in sleeves
*Getting out of the tub
*My car seat, which makes it really fun for my parents to go anywhere
*Laying on my belly -I get high centered and I just roll to my back again
*Church- It makes me barf all over myself and my Mom
*Getting my face wiped off after I eat
*Falling when I sit
*When my big brother takes toys away from me- Watch out, I might be a brat later on

10 comments:

Ashlee said...

What what cute little post! He is such a handsome little fellow! I just love him!!

Kathy said...

I love the headers on both your blogs. How did you do them?

Holly said...

What a fun post. Your little guy is so adorable, but they grow up way too fast.

Kathy said...

Boo. I'm retarded and can't figure it out. Thanks for sharing though.

Janae said...

I really can't believe that he is seven months! Crazy! I don't like laying on my belly either...I have the same problem!

Michelle said...

Hello! I just showed Greg your page and he totally remembered you :) You have such darling little boys! It looks like you guys have lots of fun.

Michelle McGrath

L said...

HAHAHA!!! Awesome post... darling baby!!!

Mahana said...

ahh! very adorable! By the way, I LOVE my bracelet! Thank you thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

I totally love this post! I love him!!

Karen said...

A wonderufl blog Jules