Yesterday was my dads birthday. He turned a magic number that I will never tell. These are the things that we love about my dad Paul!
1. He is a die hard (and I mean DIE HARD) Queen fan. And Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles, The Beatles, you know... the good stuff.
2. He loves music the way that Kyle and I do. (Just got a new electric guitar from my Mom)
3. He loves good food, especially fruit and Italian food.
4. He's Italian. And very handsome!
5. He plays the piano better than anyone I've ever personally heard.
6. He loves good cars.
7. He teaches my Gavin funny and slightly inappropriate things to say.
8. He refuses to go to the movie theater. Mainly for the same reason that he HAS to sit in an aisle seat in church and on airplanes. Bathrooms are easily accessible.
9. Speaking of...he knows all the locations of bathrooms in any place that we have ever been. That is useful info when you need it most!
10. He is a great Dad and Grandpa. And that is why we love you!!! Happy Birthday!!!
2 comments:
Oh - I love Paul!!!! Happy B-day!!!
YOU REALLY do play the piano better than ANYONE, I'll never forget all of our "name that tune" sessions at your old house (on that gorgeous piano!) when Julie and I were in H.S. - and when we all sang Bohemian Rapsody at the top of our lungs! Mama Mia! lol.
Happy birthday Dad. Add to the list that he is a great example to us kids of how a dad should be (always willing to listen and help his kids, and very loving). Dad thinks that he has already lived 3 years longer than he was supposed to. I've got my money on that number turning into 30 or so.
Post a Comment