Sorry I haven't posted much in the past few weeks. I've been way busy with jewelry, kids, and keeping up with my house. Here are some pictures of what's been going on in our lives lately...
Gavin's first T-ball Game = hilariousness!

Goofing off in the outfield

Gavin and his buddy Spencer

Our nephews Weston and Tyson did great at the stock show

My Jewelry Party at my sis-in-law Lacey's beautiful house

Silly Gavin

Roman and Gavin

Me want cookies

Roman and his good buddies Rex and Elsie

Future Loves

Elsie trying to feed Roman her juice

I have also updated my jewelry blog. Check it out
HERE!
6 comments:
I wish Ty and Gav could play on the same team! Wanna move to TExas?Roman is a YUM nugget!
Wow what darling little children! Way cute pictures. Love your jewerly blog. Love your blog. Love you!! See ya Soon!!
Okay I would pay money to come to teh t ball game-- too much fun! Oh and happy belated b day to your super cool dad!
Okay I would pay money to come to teh t ball game-- too much fun! Oh and happy belated b day to your super cool dad!
Gavin is so freaking cute in his little baseball shirt with his dimple. I want to come to a jewelry party! Your stuff looks awesome. Matt would probably want to kill me after but, hey, we all have to make sacrifices!
looks like you've been busy being fabulous....your kids are freaking adorable..
Post a Comment