I've decided that in the spirit of St. Patty's Day will list all of the things about my blogging friends that I love about them and wish I could have the same qualities. Hence the title. Here it goes... in ABC order...
Alison- I love that you are so earthy. And, my dad, me, gavin, and husband are secretly in love with you :)
Amy Miller- I don't know you that well, but I think that more people should be like you. Such a good person!
Amy Kearns- You make me laugh and you have a beautiful voice.
Ashlee Bledsoe- You have fantastic hair. And a fantastic child.
Ashlee Hollingshead- Oh ShleeA, I can't count the things I love about you. But I do love the singing messages on my voicemail. Makes my day.
Ashley Waters- So fabulous in so many ways. And maybe the most talented/creative person I've ever known.
Aubrey- You never update your blog, but I know you are reading this... I love that we are friends. And became friends in the most random way.
Candi- My fellow mini-van friend. You are hilarious, and one of the main reasons it was okay to move to Beaver.
Cassy- So pretty. So crafty. I'm so jealous!
Debbie- I love that you love TV the way I do. Why can't everyone be that way?!?
Heather B- I miss those times when you would tell me exactly everything you ate that day... is that wierd? haha, you also have a gorgeous family.
Heather Wynnie- I miss you and Spain. Preferably together.
Holly- I wish I knew you better, but Kyle thinks very highly of you! And so do I.
Janae- You make me laugh. I haven't seen you in forever, but I remember us both on the verge of barfing at the nickel-cade. Good times!
Jeannie- Oh Jeannie. One of the few girls that can make me laugh from the gut. Love hanging out at your place. (And you don't ever judge me for how much diet coke I can consume.)
Jill- I envy your kitchen and the things you make in your kitchen! And I think of you everytime I hear Pat Benetar. Karaoke rules!
Julie- You might as well be my real sister. I envy your craftiness and photography. And everything else!
Karyn- You are so pretty and stylish. Im jealous!
Kate- You have the personality everyone wishes they had. And the hair.
Kathy- If I could look like anyone, it would be you. Your family is adorable.
Katie- I wish I could be as smart as you. And I'm pretty sure you never talk bad about people. How do you do that?!?
Kellie- My fellow sinner friend that likes the Sizzler on the sabbath. How could I have ever survived without you? I could be around you forever and never get bored. Plus, our husbands love eachother.
Kelly- For some reason, I love that you love Coke in a can. And I tell everyone that you look like a cross between Faith Hill and Jessica Simpson. Agree?
Lacey- So perfect in so many ways. We all want to be you. And the best part is that you have no idea that people think that.
Laura- I remember that you are really artsy. And musical. I miss singing with you and Melanie.
Lezlie- Everybody loves Lezlie. You should have your own tv show. Because you are that cool.
Mahana- Fellow California girl. I think we might be the same person deep down. Which is why I love you so much! :)
Megan- It's been a while since I've seen you. I just remember that you are one of the best people I've ever known.
Sally- Sally, Sally. Where have you been all my life? I miss you and your beautiful foot model feet.
Steff- You can throw a killer party. And you always have crafty little things that I copy and claim as my own. :)
Tori- You are picture perfect. Really, you are.
I love my friends and envy you all!!!
15 comments:
Thanks. I like my kitchen too.
You are too sweet. And your family is adorable!
OH Darla, You are such an awesome person. That is such a cute, creative blog. Love ya tons.
Julie that is awsome.. i need you to help me fix my blog also i tried yesterday and almost lost everything and i even said some cuz words!love ya tonz Jeannie
Love all the pics of cute little Roman!! He is getting cuter everytime I see him! Hope to see you down here on Wed.
that is the best st. patty's present ever. Julie I love you so much! you are probably my favorite person to be around, you are addicting.
Julie, if I could sing like you, I would sing all day, every day! No matter how long it has been since our last run-in, you have this amazing ability to make it feel as though not a single glimpse of time has passed! I love you!
Julie you are so thoughtful and sweet! Holy cow, how do you come up with cute things like this! Now I want to tell you why I love you! You are one of the most fun people I have ever met and have so much energy to be a great mom and a great friend! You gave me all of your nursing bras and probably needed them recently...:) You made my last year and a half at college the best and I love being your friend!
You are too sweet! I love your two little boys, they make me want another one...
And i love that you make being a mom seem fun!
Kisses!
Thanks for the hair comment. I don't think any one would recognize me at this point in pregnancy if it weren't for my hair! ha Ha! I do look terrible though...I have even started snoring! What the hell? is that normal? anyways, Julie, I envy you for your carefree attitude and your love for all. I hope to see you on Sat! I think we will just be here, so call me or Rob when you know anything! Maybe we can do lunch??
mmm, yes we are two wild, sassy, loud california girls aka Hot mamas and I love you too!
You are so cute Julie, that is such a great idea! And about going through all the things I eat everyday, I need to start doing that again! With the two boys I am horrible!
Well, thanks so much that was really nice and that's such a cute tag idea! Let me know when you want to do your hair!
Julie you are the best! Do you remember when had class together in high school with mr. green... (i forget he rest of his name) and he always had sweaty pits? I remember us always sitting on the ground, did that really happen?
Post a Comment