Monday, March 24, 2008

Gavin

Here are some pictures of Gavin playing with Jack. Jack can't figure out how to actually let go of the ball, once he gets it. Also some pictures of Gavin at his Easter Egg Hunt with his good buddies.







3 comments:

Steff said...

I love Gavin's buzzed hair. It's so cute.

I'm super impressed with your St. Patty's Day envy list. That's super dedication to blogging!

I can't believe how big Roman is getting. He's so cute.

We're bummed we missed seeing you on Saturday but we figured it might get busy with wedding stuff. We definitely need to find some time to get together, hang out and play rockband! Love seeing pics of your little fam. Keep them coming!

Marc said...

These pics of Gavin and the other ones of Roman are awesome. Is that your house/backyard? I would love to have all of that space for the kids to roam free.

Janae said...

What cute kids. I love the eating of the toes. Gavin and Josie are growing up way too fast.