Thanks to my super cute sister-in-law, Julie, I havefabulousinvitations to go with my fabulousjewelry. If you are in San Diego, please come to my party.
I wish I was going to be in San Diego! That invite is darling! Love it and the wrist is just beautiful, Whose arm is that? They should definately keep being and arm model.:)(i hope its your arm) Good Luck with the party!
7 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!! You are going to make "bank!"
Thanks for coming last weekend I had a so mucg fun.
I wish I was going to be in San Diego! That invite is darling! Love it and the wrist is just beautiful, Whose arm is that? They should definately keep being and arm model.:)(i hope its your arm) Good Luck with the party!
Cute! Wish I could be there!
Julie that is a way cute card.. you always have great cards..have fun we will miss ya..wish i was going
Julie - Look at you making jewelry and stuff. You should call it Jule's Jewels!! Haha - anyway... really its super cute!
I wish I could come! That bracelet is super cute. I want to buy something from you. Maybe you should put together a website or something.
Okay I wish I could drive to SD right now just to come and of course see you and your cute mom- tell her hi and have fun!!!
Post a Comment