Sadly, the meeting has been rescheduled until the end of next month. On the bright side, a recycling company got back with me today and they were the ones I was waiting on to get info. So, even if we had the meeting last night, I wouldn't have had as much info. Now Im ready for next month for sure!
Thanks to everyone who commented. I don't know if you are just being nice, or if you are genuinely interested... either way, it means alot. Thank you! :)
5 comments:
I think it is awesome you are heading this up and making a difference! How is little Roman doing?
I love that you are a tree hugger!!! It reminds me of you sitting on your bed in Spain in your bikini(are you scared that I have a picture of that?) :) Keep us posted!
You've been to Spain? When did you do that? Fun!
What a cute blog! Kristin told me about it...your kids are way cute!
deffinately genuinely interested... keep me posted.
Post a Comment