Wednesday, February 6, 2008

ABC Tag

A-Attached or Single?- Attached
B-Best Friends?- Kyle, Gavin, Roman, My mom, Danielle
C-Cake or Pie?- Cake, it tastes good no matter what flavor it is. (Amen Ash)
D-Day of Choice?- Saturday- Kyle is usually home all day
E-Essential Item?- Money (is that a horrible answer?)
F-Favorite color?- Blue, maybe that's why I have boys
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- ooo, thats tough... bears.
H-Hometown?-San Diego.
I-Favorite Indulgence?-Do I really need to answer this?... diet coke
J-January or July?-July, warm weather
K-Kids? - no thanks.... oh, I mean, yes. I have 2 ;)
L-Life isn't complete without?- My family and friends and good food... preferably all three at once.
M-Marriage Date?- March 1, 2003
N-Number of brothers and sisters?- 2 Brothers and plenty of great in-laws.
O-Oranges or Apples? - Apples. Oranges are too messy.
P-Phobia and Fears? - Critters and car accidents.
Q-Quote? - "We've child proofed the house, but they keep getting inside"- Julie's blog
R-Reason to smile?- My 2 cute kids... and the fact that I'm awesome.
S-Season of choice?- Hands down Summer. It should be warm all year round. (Amen Ash-again)
T-Tag three people?- shleaA, Lacey, and Kellie
U-Unknown fact about me?- I brush my teeth in the shower, always.
V-Vegetable?- All of them. Love veggies.
W-Worse habit?-Swearing.
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound?- Ultrasound, cause its usually a good thing.
Y-Your favorite food?-A sandwich.
Z-Zodiac Sign?-Leo

8 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hey Darla, Nice post! I love reading your blog. And your right, you are awesome but not as awesome as me!!:)Have fun in San Diego!!

Ams said...

Julie,
I love your blog background it is so cute and creative. I miss you. I really need to come up there. Or we can do lunch the next time you need to hit up Wal-mart, because then you have to come my way!

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

You are so funny. I knew I would have a good laugh even before I started reading. Let me know how the jewelry party goes!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

What do you mean by critters :)

Megan and Shawn said...

I can't believe you brush your teeth in the shower! Thats hilarious. That was a great tag!

Alison said...

I heard Gavin is coming to my shower! SO EXCITED! just stop him from trying to give me anything too risque...

The Evers said...

Hey, come on let see some pics! Hope you had a fabulous Vday with lotsa love!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I did not realize how converted I was until we moved! So did dave get married???