Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Treadmill Disaster

Yesterday, Gavin had a friend over and decided that it would be a good idea to be naughty. I will use his words to describe the story... "I stepped on the treadmill, and got ZIPPED all the way to the wall and the couch." True story...

Here are pictures of his war wounds. The video is pretty much the visual of what I think happened. But don't worry, he is 4 and indestructible....





6 comments:

Ashlee said...

That is Hilarious, I could not stop laughing in fact, I am still laughing. HA HA HA!! He is such a cute kid.

Megan and Shawn said...

That is so funny, so sad, and looks like it hurt, but funny! I also have to give you kudos for the video reinactment!! I miss you too - Iowa is good, but for crying out loud I live in Iowa!!! Hope Gavin has a sweet scar to show off to all of his friends. . .

Lezlie Wagner said...

hhahah... oh the gavin is killing me! he is a tought little fart.

Anonymous said...

Poor Gav-I kind of had a feeling that would happen one day. Just glad he is ok!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Oh I can totally wait to have boys- that is why you have them- you are the PERFECT boy mom :) Love the you tube video!

Janae said...

He is one tough monkey. Don't you love when they have friends over and they get into stuff!