I should have posted this yEsTeRdAy. My BaBy is already 3 months old! I can't believe it. If he's anything like GaViN, he'll be CrAwLiNg in 2 months. I doubt that will happen with RoMaN. Good thing. I need him to stay LiTtLe for me. Roman is EvErYtHiNg we could have asked for. I mean, come on... how can you resist this fAcE??? (i just learned how to do this color font thing... can you tell?)
11 comments:
Julie he is growing so fast u tink because we live in the samw town we would see each other more....
I LOVE HIM! He's going to be huge by the time Aunt Julie gets to hold him.
We are planning a San Diego spring break trip...Legoland? Mid March? I will email or call ya! luv you!
He does have the sweetest little face! Can you believe how fast time flies? I hope Sienna is not crawling at 5 months :)
Darla, Like I always say He is so Darling. Just love Him!!
Adorable!!!!!
'nough said.
Love the Christmas Card! Roman is so precious I can't wait to see him again and he changes so much!
holy crap...your kid is CUTE....macy and roman are SO getting married. Ok? we need to get together and take pictures of them so we can put them up at their wedding. muahahaha....how do you do the cute color letter things?
Julie - I'm so glad you found us. Roman is so cute, and I honestly about fell over when I saw Gavin. He's gotten so Old!! Hope things are good in Beaver, bye the way - you look hot!
Hey Juli,
your blog is awesome. I love it! Your little guys are incredibly cute. How do you get so lucky??
Well, come check out my blog. colbyscrazymom.blogspot.com
Amy Miller
AHAHAHAHAA! I con;t handel that I don't get to see you and you babies! I miss you Julie.
I can't believe you have a blogspot. So much fun, I'm adding you to mine too! What a cute baby you have! When are you coming to CA so we can see him? It looks like you are loving life in Beaver. I loved catching up on your family, can't wait to see more.
Post a Comment