Tonight, I am going in front of the county board meeting to discuss getting
recycling in Beaver. I'm really excited and have lots of good
info about the benefits of recycling. Kyle thinks I should say this, "Look, I'm not a
wierdo, or a
tree hugger, or anything... just a regular person who wants to preserve the earth....
Live in the NOW, people!!! Its time to start getting with the rest of the world." Not sure thats exactly how I will phrase it, but you get the point. Wish me luck!
ps- My baby slept 12 straight hours last night. Halleluja!
8 comments:
i said live for the future!!! Feed the world, make it a better place, for you and for me and the whole human race. (isn't that a song)
good luck on the recycle thing...I hate you for the baby thing. kiss kiss...
Hey What's UP my tree hugger friend!! Good Luck tonight!! You'll knock the socks off them. Oh I feel that there may be an endangered species are my property!! Can you help see to it that it does not become extinct!!:)
Love Ya!!
Good for you! I think that's really neat and it would be really good for Beaver. Good luck you'll do awesome and let me know how it goes!
Way to go! That is awesome and I'm sure you'll do great.
I don't think my kids have slept 12 whole hours straight ever. UNFAIR!
HOw was it?????!!!! I remember in highschool sister Strang asked that I go in front of the city board to eliminate drinking on Del Mar beach. The law passed and ... ummm... I have not told anyone from hightschool that I was one of the main reasons for the ban. Not the best idea to make frineds!
we need an update! how did it go? p.s. i like kyle's idea!
I'm so freaking proud of you! Embrace the tree, I'll lend you some of my Tye-dye and canvas bags!
Post a Comment