Thursday, January 3, 2008

Better Late, than Never.


The Yardley Year in Review:

January: Kyle started his last semester as a college student.
February: We found out we were pregnant, after a year and a half of trying.
March: Celebrated our 4 year anniversary.
April: Kyle graduated from UVSC. Found out we were having another boy!
May: Kyle and I went on a cruise to the Caribbean- kid free.
June: Settled into our cute little house in Beaver. (Painting, remodeling, and decorating). Kyle turned 25. ew.
July: Went to California. Explored San Diego, Newport Beach, Disneyland, Knottsberry Farm, and every beach along the way. Bought the ultimate mini-van. Julie turned 25. Double ew.
August: Gavin turned 4. Had a killer birthday party with all his new Beaver buddies.
September: Gavin started pre-school. Julie was miserable waiting for the baby.
October: We welcomed our little Roman James on Grandpa Roy's 100th birthday.
November: Was there a November this year?... oh yeah, I was busy juggling 2 kids.
December: Our family had the best Christmas yet. Gavin got all he wanted, and with Roman in our family, so did Kyle and I.

6 comments:

Jeannie said...

Such a cute card what have u been up to

Unknown said...

Love it! love it! love it! Man did we miss you guys over the holidays!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Such a cute family!!! Love the month by month review- cute idea!

Lezlie Wagner said...

I wan to come to the Beav soon... I miss you, crazy.

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Your family is so cute! When can I see you!?!

Janae said...

I smile everytime I read your blog. Keep it comin'.