Thanks to everyone who sent us Christmas cards and gifts. Our Christmas was the best! We missed all our family and friends that couldn't be with us this year. There were just too many good pictures to post... so here are a few. Enjoy.
Did you get that ring for Christmas?? It is beautiful!!! If Kyle picked that out all by himself, you are a lucky women! As for the Christmas card this year, yeah, sorry, next year I hope! Love you friend!
Aren't our kids at such a great age for Christmas. Jon and I had more fun watching them more than anything else. Gavin looked liked he was pretty excited about his new stuff. Too cute.
5 comments:
Loving the Bling!
Did you get that ring for Christmas?? It is beautiful!!! If Kyle picked that out all by himself, you are a lucky women! As for the Christmas card this year, yeah, sorry, next year I hope! Love you friend!
Merry, Merry!
WHAT THE RING?!?!?! I'm still waiting for my wedding ring to fit...chubby chicks rule!
Aren't our kids at such a great age for Christmas. Jon and I had more fun watching them more than anything else. Gavin looked liked he was pretty excited about his new stuff. Too cute.
Post a Comment