Thanks to my sister in law, Julie, my child now eats vegetables! She gave me this cook book for Christmas. Tonight I made grilled cheese with butternut squash. Gavin had NO idea, and he even helped make it. He devoured the whole thing, except the crust, of course. Love this book! Thanks Jules! :) ps. I love the cover of this book because its SO Julie (the sister-in-law)!!!
4 comments:
so glad you liked it. I was worried you already had it, my kids really like the recipes too.
The placemats were such a hit! And the whoopi cushion sent Ty into a fit of laughter! We miss you!
That was supposed to be me, I have a house full of New Year's guests...having fun, wish you were here!
I have heard that book is good. I think you have convinced me to get it. Happy veggie cooking!
I got this book for my birthday and I am so excited to try it.
Post a Comment