This is really random... but I think I might be superstitious. Look at my kid tickers below my music. Gavin is 444 and Roman is 222. Only today though. If you are reading this after the 20th, it doesn't make sense. I wonder how often that will happen. Probably never. Anyway, I think its a sign of a good day.
7 comments:
GREAT DAY!... you coming to SD for Christmas?
Either that or your cursed... just kidding. Hey sis. I just figured out how to post on these blogs so it is on! Hey, did you guys watch Christmas Vacation yet this year? Make sure you do it. Nothing says the holiday season like watching Dad, I mean Clark W. Griswald, tear things up.
That's something I would get excited about too.
That is crazy! Your pics to Zion Park are making me want to go and see it. We just might have to make a little trip up there to see it myself!
dude, that is freaky rad...
Sooo, was it a good day? I do that same thing. Someone once told me that you can make a wish if the clock reads 11:11 and it will come true. I still do it to this day. Usually it is that I can lose 10 lbs. :)
That must mean something! Maybe someone will knock today...JK You probably did not even get my joke.
Post a Comment